What to do if your boyfriend is a minute man?
First of all, it depends on the efforts of your boyfriend. He should control his breathing, train his pubococcygeus muscle, or switch his attention during intercourse. But you can also help him. Here are a few methods:
• Press on A-spot (located on the bottom of the penis, on the urethra) to delay ejaculation. The same effect can be achieved if you wear a cock ring on his penis.
• When choosing a lubricant, give preference to one that prolongs sex.
• Use the doggie-style position in which you spread your legs wide. Thus, the vagina will appear wider than it actually is, and not so tightly hold the penis. Or let your boyfriend make deeper frictions because you squeeze the penis only at the entrance to the vagina most of all.
• Start the foreplay with masturbation - let him get an orgasm. After that, go to long foreplay so that your partner gets warmed up to the next ejaculation, but does not finish in three minutes, as he does it usually.
• Try manual techniques to delay an erection - for example, slightly pull the scrotum down a little. Or put one hand at the bottom of the penis, and with the other one rub it to the head, helping to drain blood from the penis.
#sex #quick #boyfriend #help #tips