12 interesting facts about penis
What secrets can hide this small …thing?
1. On average, a male orgasm lasts 6 seconds, and a female - 23 seconds.
2. The most ancient animal which had penis was the armored creature Colymbosathon ecplecticos, which in fact, translates from Greek as "an amazing swimmer with a huge dick."
3. Smoking can reduce the length of the penis by a centimeter! A bad habit negatively affects the blood vessels and, accordingly, worsens an erection.
4. The size of the foot does not tell you about the length of the penis. It is a myth.
5. The first boner happens when the boy is in the womb.
6. Men do not need a brain to ejaculate, for this simple process spinal cord is enough.
7. Doctors have learned how to grow skin from the foreskin of circumcised people. From one foreskin can be produced 23 thousand square meters of skin.
8. The more attractive the man is, the "stronger" his sperm. Spanish researchers conducted an experiment: they selected men with good, medium and weak sperm, took photographs of them and suggested that women choose the most attractive in their opinion. It turned out that every lady has an “inner sixth sense” - women intuitively chose men with the strongest sperm.
9. One man out of 400 is able to satisfy himself orally without any outside help.
10. There are two types of dicks: the first ones grow larger when excited, the second ones look impressive in a calm state, but they hardly increase when excited.
11. It turns out that the idea of the “ideal penis” differs depending on the country. For example, the most “great” wishes are among Austrians and Poles - they count on 17.3–17.6 cm, in Germany - 16.5 cm, in France - 14.9 cm, and in Great Britain on 14.2 cm.
12. Once the penis was a clitoris: in those days when the fetus is only formed in the womb, everything starts from the clitoris - until the male hormones turn it into a dick. But until a certain stage of development, we are all girls.
#sex #exolover #facts #penis #man #interesting